Cambridge claim policy addresses situations where customers encounter issues with a purchased product, such as defects, damages, or discrepancies. Every claim made by a customer is answered by our experienced customer support staff, who guide the customer about further steps followed by initial inquiries.
Following are the guidelines:
- Products once purchased are non-refundable.
- Unworn/Unwashed products can be exchanged, provided they are in saleable condition within 10 days of purchase, subject to intact original tags and invoice.
- Items offered in Sale and Discount will NOT be entertained for exchange or return.
- No exchange on Fragrance, Undergarments, and Accessories due to hygiene factors.
- No exchange or claim on altered products will be entertained.
- Complete suit must be submitted with any claim for further inspection within 10 days of purchase.
- If a claim is approved, we make every effort to resolve your claim within 3-5 working days.
- Collection of rejected /approved claim product is the sole responsibility of customer and must be collected within 10 days, the company shall not be liable thereafter.
- Altered products must be collected from stores within 10 days, the company shall not be liable thereafter.
- The company's decisions on claims and exchanges will be considered final.