CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
1. How do I pay Cash on Delivery (COD)?
Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with COD:
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Fill in the ‘Billing Information’ and ‘Shipping Method’ forms
- In the Payment Information form, select “Cash on Delivery” Click on “Place Order”
- Note your Order Number which will be provided to you at the "Thank You" page
- Your package will be delivered via our courier partner
- You’ll be asked for the required amount in cash at the time of the delivery and will be provided with a receipt along with your purchase.
2. Are there any additional charges for Cash on Delivery for e.g. cash handling charges?
There are no additional charges for Cash on Delivery.
3. In how many destinations is this service available?
The COD service is available all over Pakistan. COD is not available internationally.
4. If there are multiple items ordered, will they be delivered at the same time? If not, then will the payment be in portions or otherwise?
In cases where multiple items are ordered, typically we ship all the items in one package. The payment for the order will always be in full at the time of delivery. Customers will be notified in case of any exceptions, and payments will be adjusted accordingly.
5. Do shipping charges vary with the weight of the order?
No. Delivery charges for domestic orders are PKR 170 per order. For international shipping rates, please see shipping policy.
6. How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make three attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code is mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the third failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.
DELIVERY OF ORDER
1. What is the delivery time?
Order delivery takes 3-5 business days, depending on the size and availability of the ordered products.
2. What could be the reasons of delayed delivery of my order?
Timely delivery is subject to availability of stock and payment authorizations.
3. What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charges for domestic orders are PKR 170 per order. International shipping rates are USD 60 per order.
4. Is there any possibility of splitting the order in case of un-availability of part of the order?
We typically ship all items in one order. Customers will be notified in case of any exceptions and payments will be adjusted accordingly.
5. How do I check the delivery status?
All items sold on thecambridgeshop.com are delivered through reputed courier partners. You will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through email once your order is dispatched. You can then enter that tracking ID on the courier company’s website to track your order.
6. What means do you use to deliver the order?
We ship all over Pakistan through our courier partners TCS, and internationally through FedEx & DHL.
1. How shall I make a payment?
Following are the payment options available for your convenience:
- Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Cards (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit)
2. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
Absolutely. All payment information submitted by our customers is encrypted and is kept secure and confidential; at no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information.
3. Can I make payment in cash?
Yes. Our Cash On Delivery (COD) service enables you to do that.
4. Do I have to pay any taxes on the order I place?
No, you do not have to pay any additional tax on the order you place. All applicable taxes are included in the product price.
5. How about International duty and charges?
Only in certain cases where international orders are held by the local customs office, clearance charges are to be borne by the customer.
1. Does the price of the order include shipping?
Typically, we will indicate shipping charges separately as part of the order. The final payment amount charged will include shipping charges.
2. What are the shipping charges?
Delivery charges for domestic orders are PKR 170 per order. International shipping rates are USD 60 per order.
3. Is every item eligible for international shipping?
All items available on our website are shipped both locally and internationally.
4. How much time do you take to ship internationally?
It normally takes us 3-5 working days to deliver international orders.
5. Does the order shipped abroad include any additional duties or taxes?
Typically, there are no additional charges. However on certain occasions where international orders are withheld by the local customs office, additional duties and taxes are to be borne by the customer.
6. What manner of shipping do you use?
We ship all over Pakistan through our courier partners Call couriers, M&P, BlueEx and internationally through DHL. Local orders typically get delivered in 3-5 business days while international orders typically take 5-7 business days.
1. How do I register myself?
Registering with thecambridgeshop.com is easy. You can create a unique account by going through the following steps:
- 1. Click on the “LOGIN” sign found on the top right of the home screen
- 2. Click on the “Create an Account” tab found on the “Customer Login” screen.
- 3. Enter your unique information on the account creation page.
- 4. Click on the “Submit” tab for account creation.
2. What if I forget my password, how will I retrieve it?
Please click on “Forgot Your Password?” which is available at the sign-in page. Enter your email address and click on “Submit”. A set of instructions to re-set your password will be sent to your registered email. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.
3. How can I update/edit my account details?
Please sign in and click on “My Account”. You will be able to edit/update your particulars.
5. How will I view my order details and history?
Please sign-in to “My Account” to view your order history. Click on the order you wish to view to see the details.
6. Do I need to keep my account information up to date?
Yes! Updating your account will help us identify the right products that you may be interested in. Also, by keeping all your information up to date you won’t have to re-enter your details when shopping online, hence making the process easier for you.
7. How do I know that my order has been confirmed?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive a confirmation email from us. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments) or sms verification of contact number has been carried out (in case of Cash On Delivery).
8. Can I order a product that is out of stock?
Unfortunately, products listed as "Out of Stock" or “Unavailable” are not available for sale.
9. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Please sign in and click on “My Account”. You will be able to edit/update your particulars in your account and save them for future orders. If you wish to change the delivery address for a placed order, please contact our customer service immediately. We will make the requested changes if the order has not been processed.
10. What are the benefits of signing up with you?
By signing up an account with thecambridgeshop.com, you will be able to access and manage your account information easily. This includes:
- Changing your password
- Updating your billing or shipping address
- Checking your order status
- Viewing your complete order history
- Managing your email preference settings (e.g. choose whether to receive emails from thecambridgeshop.com)
- Update Address Book
1. Are the prices mentioned on your website for stitched and unstitched suits?
Prices are mentioned against all products available online. Our website helps you differentiate between stitched & unstitched products.
2. How will I know how much my order costs?
You will get to know the complete cost for your order at the checkout page. Upon ordering an item, you will receive a confirmation email with complete details for your order, including shipping charges.
3. In what currency are the prices displayed in?
Prices on our website in Pakistan are displayed in PKR. For the convenience of our international clients, there is a currency changer present on top left corner of the website.
4. Are your prices negotiable?
All prices on the website are final.
PLACING THE ORDER
1. How can I place an order?
Once your desired product has been selected, you will need to confirm to place your order. There are three ways you can place your order:
- Ordering through the Product Screen
- Add to Cart Button
Ordering through the Product Screen
Ordering through the product screen can let you enter the quantity of products that you require in case if its more than one. You can add your quantity in the field and click ‘Add to Cart’. This way you can purchase 2 or 3 units of the same product without going through the entire process again.
Clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button will take you to the Shopping Cart screen where a list of your selected products can be seen. You will also see the price, quantity, subtotals and grand total. Once you’ve added all your products into your shopping cart, just click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to conclude your shopping.
2. How can I check the status of my order?
To determine the status of an order you placed, you can call the Call Center or inbox us on our page where our representatives are on standby to serve and answer your queries.
3. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order within 24 hours of purchase by sending us an email, messaging on our page or calling at the Call Center.
4. How do I complete an order?
Once you are done with your shopping, you will need to make your payment and enter your delivery address. This is a much easier process if you are a registered thecambridgeshop.com member. You will be asked to enter your:
- Billing Information
- Payment Information
If you’ve signed in to thecambridgeshop.com, the billing information will already be entered into the billing information field.
If you haven’t registered with thecambridgeshop.com, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. You will also be offered an easy option to register at this point if you desire.
At the bottom of both screens, a ‘Ship to this address’ or ‘Ship to different address’ option will be available. This is important if you pay with a credit card and need your product to be shipped to an address different to the one linked to your bank information. If you select ‘Ship to a different address’ you’ll be taken to a screen titled ‘Shipping Information’ where you will require entering the complete address for where your product is to be shipped to. Once you’ve completed entering this information, click on the continue button.
A summary of the information you’ve entered so far for your Billing Information and Shipping Method is shown at the top of the payment information screen. It is important to review this and make any necessary changes. The next section of the Payment Information screen shows you an order summary including the products you ordered, their price, quantity, subtotal, cost of shipping, method and Grand Total. The section next to this lets you select how you’d like to make your payment. For more information on the different types of payment options and their requirements, visit the Payments FAQ section.
The final step in completing your online shopping experience is ‘Place Order’. Once you click on it, you will receive an Order Number and an email confirming your purchase. This information must be kept safe with you until you receive your order since it can be used for tracking your shipment and other queries related to your purchase.
5. How will I know if Cambridge has received my order?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. A unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered will be provided to you in this email.
6. Can I add items to the existing order?
Yes, you can combine orders or add items to an existing order if the order has not been processed.
7. Can I suggest changes to an order?
Yes, you can make changes to an order within 24 hours of order placement by sending us a request through email. Changes will only be made if the order has not been processed.
8. From where can I place my order?
You can order from all over the world on thecambridgeshop.com
9. Can I pre-order an item?
You can only order items that show the status; “Available” on our website.
1. What is your return or exchange policy?
All items can be exchanged within 30 days free of charge. But for an item to be exchanged, it needs to be unused, the tag must be intact and the customer must be in possession of the original receipt of the purchase. No exchanges are possible for international orders.
2. What if there is a defect in the product that I ordered?
The customer must take the damaged/faulty item back to the shop from where it was purchased. After the product is checked, the customer will be allowed to take another product as a replacement of the defected one. In case of online orders, you will be required to email photographic evidence of any damaged item at firstname.lastname@example.org before any claims can be expedited.
If the product is found to be faulty, the customer then needs to courier the item to the Cambridge warehouse where the customer will be sent another product of their liking.
Online customers can also have their products exchanged from our network of stores nationwide.
3. Can I exchange part of my order?
Yes, if it is not a satisfactory product.
4. How will I be refunded if I cancel the order before delivery?
We will reverse the transaction if it is an online payment.
1. What if there is an error while placing the order?
Immediately take a screenshot of the page you are experiencing the error, or copy the error message and send it to email@example.com. You can also message on our official page on FaceBook for further assistance.
2. Do you provide any technical assistance in case of any issue related to an order?
We don’t provide technical support, but you are welcome to reach out to us at our customer service email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our helpline 0336-1119336 (Cambridge)
3. In case of a technical issue on the website, is there any alternate to place an order?
We encourage our customers to place orders on our website. Our expert technical team ensures that our website functions efficiently at all times. However, in case of a technical issue with the website, we would request our customers to retry at another time. If the issue persists, please email us at email@example.com or call us on our helpline 0336-1119336 (Cambridge)
Please note that we do not take orders through FaceBook, WhatsApp, etc.
4. Is there any particular browser preferred to visit the website and place my order?
We support all modern browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Safari). Certain versions of Internet Explorer (IE 6 and below) may not be supported.
5. Will the product be identical to the pictures publicized/displayed?
The product is identical but there may be slight variances in the colour of the product as the actual colors you see will depend on your screen resolution; we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the original product.
1. How can I find a specific product I am looking for?
All our products come with a unique product code. To search a particular product, just enter the code in the search option available on the website and it will locate the product.
2. How can I receive regular updates about the new collections coming?
You can sign up for our e-newsletter to get all updates through email.
3. Do you have a size chart?
Yes. Size charts are included in all our product detail pages right below the sizes available of that product.
4. What is the minimum order quantity limit?
There is no such limit.
5. How do I lodge a complaint if there is any?
To lodge a complaint, you are welcome to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our helpline 0336-1119336
7. What if the product I want is out of stock?
If a product has run out, it will either not be visible on the website or will be marked “Out of Stock”. An order may only be placed once the product shows as “Available” on the website.
8. How do I know if an item is in stock?
On our website, “In Stock” items are identified as “Available”. Our stock is constantly updated. If, for an item, your desired size is not available in the drop-down menu, it means the size is out of stock.